We are currently working with an expanding international Managed Service Provider in their search for a number of Network Engineer specialists in London.
Purpose of the role
The main responsibility is for providing 2nd – 3rd line technical network infrastructure support, project implementations and infrastructure design within the Cisco, Microsoft & Virtualisation arena.
The role is based on providing technical support and onsite project work as part of a team with a focused upon day to day delivery which needs to be completed in an effective manner with attention to detail and accuracy.
The nature of our clients business requires a high level of technical knowledge, flexibility, common sense and initiative. While the specific content of your role is clearly defined, this may evolve over time and needs a proactive and hands on approach to duties.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & CERTIFICATIONS
The candidate is expected to be competent in the following areas:
- Cisco CCNP Routing & Switching, 3-5 years’ experience
- CCNA Voice certifications, 3-5 years’ experience
- Cisco Call Manager/Unity & Call Manager/Unity express experience
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012/2016, 3-5 years’ experience
- Virtualisation (VMware & Citrix), 3-5 years’ experience
- General Networking DNS, 3-5 years’ experience
- Superior Customer Service Skills, 3-5 years’ experience
Along with the above, the candidate needs to demonstrate exceptional communication skills, instilling confidence in others with regards to their knowledge, competency and ability to deliver.